R.O.A.R. is for you…
- If you are in the midst of a bullying or dangerous situation, or a dangerous person or situation is targeting you, we will discuss how to prevent this from happening. You will learn how to recognize a dangerous or unhealthy situation and exit with confidence.
- If you have been assaulted or hurt we will discuss the realities of the responses of others which commonly can leave you feeling defeated, deflated, and powerless.
- We will discuss today's culture of perceived "resources" and systems you may or may not truly have access to, and the realistic maneuvering that will help you help yourself.
- If you are a survivor, and have taken the steps toward ensuring your personal safety or health, we will talk about how to reclaim your personal power if someone or a situation has taken it from you.
- If you have a life experience about your personal power, and it has served you as a value to your self and others.
In support of the above mission, we want to hear from you!
We believe you, and we will support you.
In the R.O.A.R. Discussion Forum we will talk about recognizing predatory danger, red flags, allowing your nature-given instincts to guide and protect you, and how to use your personal power to increase your self-awareness, and confidence. This can lead to the critically important personal self-worth, accountability, gratitude, grace and the ability to move forward in a state of peace, instinct-awareness, and perhaps even bliss.
By acknowledging struggle, providing counsel, and sharing resources and guidance, R.O.A.R. will act as your foundation of strength where you can reclaim, maintain, and sustain your personal power.
R.O.A.R. is dedicated to building a support structure and if you are in a situation in which you are being harmed, or feel you may be at risk, R.O.A.R. is here for you.
Note: We employ a screening process for new users. When signing up for this private, secure discussion forum, you may receive a notification that access is denied. If you feel this has been made in error, please fill out the allow request and we will be notified. If you are approved, you will receive an email. This is an added effort to protect the integrity of our site and your personal information.
Join the R.O.A.R. Discussion Forum